Yes! You can change your order as many times as you like up until the cut-off time.
Will I get confirmation of my order?
Yes! You will get an email confirmation every time you place or update an order.
What if I have problems that I cannot figure out?
Please contact your supervisor. They will then contact our customer service department who will be glad to help!
ONLINE ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Go to driftwooddairy.com and click on "ONLINE ORDERING" or the direct link: Click here.
2. Type your username and password in the fields shown, then click “LOGON”.
3. If order is for next delivery day, click on “NEW ORDER”.
4. To order for future delivery, click on the desired delivery day highlighted in blue, then click on “NEW ORDER”.
5. You will notice the first line item under “Units” is highlighted. If it is not highlighted, use cursor to highlight either type in the amount desired for that item, or tab to the next item. Once amount is entered, always “TAB” to the next item. (**ALWAYS ORDER BY UNIT, UNLESS ITEM DESCRIPTION HAS A CASE COUNT. Non-case items will round up to the proper increment. IE: If you order 10 ½ pt milk, you will get 15. If you order 16 ½ pt milk, you will get 30).
6. Once you have keyed in all the desired items, click on “SUBMIT ORDER”.
7. Your “ORDER SUMMARY” will now display, showing that your order has been successfully submitted. You have the option to “PRINT ORDER”, “ADJUST ORDER”, “CANCEL ORDER”, OR “VIEW ORDERS” on this screen. Orders can be adjusted as many times as needed up until the cutoff time. (Clicking on the print button will open a new window. This is your order summary for this particular order. You can print this page or save it to your computer as a PDF file).
8. Once you have completed your order, click on “LOG OFF”. You will receive an email confirmation any time you create, modify, or void an order.
* After submitting order where the increment for non-case items is incorrect, you will receive a pop-up warning message showing that your items have been rounded up to the next increment. Click “continue”. The system will not warn you if a “case-count” item has been incorrectly entered.
Note: Please make sure to “allow pop-ups” for this site. The TAB key is preferred in moving from field to field in the system.
FIRST TIME SET UP - ONLINE ORDERING
1. Go to driftwooddairy.com
and click on "ONLINE ORDERING" or the direct link: Click here.
2. Click on “PLEASE REGISTER HERE” at the bottom of the window.
3. Next to “ACCOUNT NUMBER” type the first 5 digits of your account # in the first box. TAB to next box and type in the last five digits of your account #. TAB through next box which will populate with zeros. TAB again to “E-MAIL ADDRESS”.
4. Enter your e-mail address. TAB to next box.
5. Confirm e-mail address. TAB to next box.
6. Type in your desired username (10 character maximum). TAB to next box.
7. Type in desired password. (6 character minimum). TAB to next box.
8. Confirm password.
9. Click on “SUBMIT”.
*You will receive an e-mail confirming your account has been set up, as well as your login and password.